toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


"I think I am there right now. Rock bottom. A new low."
"So how has my wants and needs and desires evolved."
"A smile does you wonders."
"Telling them how they're blessed with fresh air, mountains? When you're from a developed country?"
"The things you experience on the peaks will determine how far you'll go in the lows."
"Stop asking the whys."
"Why would I visit all the greatest cities of the world if I could travel across all its villages?"
"And fight right back, punch em where it hurts. That is the testing of your active faith. Just do it."
"But the war begins from what else you do from there."
"Too many things going on and too little time to quiten down."
"What you expect (from God) is really what you get."
"Constant renewal of mind and change of heart. Not a priodical wave of emotional highs. It's more than that."
"Sometimes, not making your point across is making your point."
"Experience life."
"For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything."
"God. Dedicate. Leader. Deligate. Team"
"Simplistic faith."
Random thoughts, 6 - 14 Dec 04

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment