Caught it. 201. Liked the scene with the peeled orange. Pretty clever I'd say. Anything else up his sleeve? More catchphrases and punchlines to attack my puny brain in the months to come. Lovely entertainment.
The Killers is the best thing perfect 10 has played in a long overdued while. I've got soul but I'm not a soldier. Who else can pull off such a senseless line with such enigmatic fashion?
Gotta sleep early tonight. The zees are rolling behind my eyeballs right now.
Is the new combo heading places now?
Oh yah. Gotta settle the songs.
My blog entries have been reduced to an asorted array of one-liners. Don't seem to fancy the simplistic approach anymore.
Kiss your ass goodbye.
The Killers is the best thing perfect 10 has played in a long overdued while. I've got soul but I'm not a soldier. Who else can pull off such a senseless line with such enigmatic fashion?
Gotta sleep early tonight. The zees are rolling behind my eyeballs right now.
Is the new combo heading places now?
Oh yah. Gotta settle the songs.
My blog entries have been reduced to an asorted array of one-liners. Don't seem to fancy the simplistic approach anymore.
Kiss your ass goodbye.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment