JY, if you're reading this, your blog is really difficult to read.
Josh Schwartz was saying something like how he heard 'Honey and the Moon' and was able to visualise how the first season would end, allowing him to kind of work backwards. Bahbei was writing about what song he'd want to play during his funeral.
One thing to do before I turn forty. To compile a soundtrack for myself. It'll be a kick-ass album. Triple CD, novel cover design, most of the songs will probably come from the 90s and early 00s, it'll have at least 2 Oasis songs, 3 Mansun songs, 3 songs in languages I don't understand, maybe a bonus disc with all the CCM I couldn't fit into the album, a bonus DVD with unseen footage of me you wouldn't want to see anyway, and a coupon that entitles you to one free McDonald's ice-cream cone. And it'll sell for S$29.99.
Then again, I doubt anyone will stilll be using CDs and DVDs by the time I turn forty.
Josh Schwartz was saying something like how he heard 'Honey and the Moon' and was able to visualise how the first season would end, allowing him to kind of work backwards. Bahbei was writing about what song he'd want to play during his funeral.
One thing to do before I turn forty. To compile a soundtrack for myself. It'll be a kick-ass album. Triple CD, novel cover design, most of the songs will probably come from the 90s and early 00s, it'll have at least 2 Oasis songs, 3 Mansun songs, 3 songs in languages I don't understand, maybe a bonus disc with all the CCM I couldn't fit into the album, a bonus DVD with unseen footage of me you wouldn't want to see anyway, and a coupon that entitles you to one free McDonald's ice-cream cone. And it'll sell for S$29.99.
Then again, I doubt anyone will stilll be using CDs and DVDs by the time I turn forty.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment