toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Man.
I realised I can really piss people off if I want to. Hell, I think I can even make people hate me.
Ratio.
1:100.
Have you ever been brought to one corner for a word, while you feel like that guy's gonna wallop you up anytime? Funny feeling, how you'll feel like beating the shit out of him.
Gee.
Throat's giving up on me. Feel like I've just pulled a Bon Jovi on the crowd.
Giddyness.
It was like a farm. If this was a farm, then we'll all know where the epidemic cows and chickens came from. I'm lovin' it.
I thank the Lord I'm not doing it tomorrow. 'See you tomorrow'? Go suck some balloons. I'm outta here.
On a sidenote, Good Charlotte's better than I thought. But after listening to 3eb once more, nothing beats the shit that was mine to call in the 90s.
The great examination is here once again. Knowledge is power. And power is schitz.
Revolution is here. Ooh yeah.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment