toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


The Mustafa Experience. Call it national education, desperate shopping or just a restless expedition. I finally found a place that don't believe in organised layouts and economies of scale. Not a hoot.
Moodiness encompasses a whole spectrum of well, moods. Merely extravagant attempts to intentionally stir up feelings, mine and everyone else's. Maybe not merely, but definitely extravagant. Do we always inevitably attempt to make known our opinions, even at the very instances of denying those attempts?
I just sense that my trains of thought are getting a little disjointed recently. I'm totally... no link. There, someone's holding that placard in my face.
'And I'm sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here. And if we all believe in heaven, maybe we'll make it through one more year down here' Don't ask me, there's no intention in posting such lyrics here. It just sounds novel.
'But the proper aim of giving is to put the receipent in a state where he no longer needs our gift... Thus a heavy task is laid upon Gift-love. It must work in its own abdication.' I'm still learning.
'Defence is paper thin, just one touch and I'll be in.' Always have been. Yet, I've been depending on this false unwielding spirit to get me through most of my life (which really isn't a very long time, incidentally). Mine, and that of others. It's like... even if I'm damn tired, I'd still try to make my eyes appear a little bigger and clearer when talking to the boss. (Anyway, I've come to realise a whole list of perks that come with having droopy eyes. More of that next time...) Like I told indiecove sometime ago, I wished I had put my arms around the shoulder more often. Sometimes, two people see each other more clearly when they're standing side by side, as compared to standing face to face.
Funny. Suddenly remember strumming rubber bands stretched across the open face of a tissue box. No tuning required, all the notes just go 'twang'.
Funny 2. Suddenly remember playing on a trampoline in east coast. Regret having not perfected my summersaults.
I've come to a conclusion today. It's ok to be corny (however you want to define it. But more importantly, how others define it), as long as it's intentional.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment