It's weird how I'm currently in a position of great distaste for everything.
I always thought that understanding the whys wouldn't take you anywhere. Think I might just be proven wrong. Understanding the why behind it all is actually pulling me through.
I've always been told, in the hope of promoting the spirit of learning, that there are no stupid questions. I'd beg to differ. I've been asking too many stupid questions. I'm feeling so stupid now.
I feel like I'm travelling down the fretboard. I'm trying to make the right moves, making sure my steps fall into the scale that fits the whole atmosphere of things. But sooner or later, i realise that I've come to the 24th fret, and I'll finish it all with a bend or something like that. Then all I can do is to hope that the delayer's plugged in, and that the reverb runs on high, so that my last note will resound for just a little bit longer.
Dashboard Confessional's got some serious stuff. Just enjoy listening to the stories hidden in every song.
I always thought that understanding the whys wouldn't take you anywhere. Think I might just be proven wrong. Understanding the why behind it all is actually pulling me through.
I've always been told, in the hope of promoting the spirit of learning, that there are no stupid questions. I'd beg to differ. I've been asking too many stupid questions. I'm feeling so stupid now.
I feel like I'm travelling down the fretboard. I'm trying to make the right moves, making sure my steps fall into the scale that fits the whole atmosphere of things. But sooner or later, i realise that I've come to the 24th fret, and I'll finish it all with a bend or something like that. Then all I can do is to hope that the delayer's plugged in, and that the reverb runs on high, so that my last note will resound for just a little bit longer.
Dashboard Confessional's got some serious stuff. Just enjoy listening to the stories hidden in every song.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment