I kinda almost died today. My worst driving experience. Was almost crashed into. Almost caused a crash. Almost crashed into a scooter. Now i'm convinced i don't want to ride a scooter. I really pitied those behind me today. It was very scary. I was so tired, all i could see were bright lights. Couldn't keep my eyes on the road, couldn't keep my mind at the wheel. It seriously scared the shit out of me. I need a break. I'll die if i don't. Help... Where's my kit kat, indercove? Lost it in the kwik-e-mart... I'm so tired, i want to sit down in a corner and weep. At least i'll feel more energetic feeling sad. I feel as energetic as a piece of piece of fried bean curd now. Pour the sweet sauce on me, someone. The chilli too. I can't even laugh while watching the simpsons now. But seriously, if you don't sleep, don't drive.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment