I dare not say i'm a responsible person, but i've seen one of the worst cases of irresponsibility exemplified through the weekend. The most dissappointing thing is, i don't think any of my complaints really mattered. His superiors are probably as bad.
God has his standards. But i believe he sometimes go to the extent of stooping a little lower, just to tune to our level of understanding. Like spelling consolidate as condsolidate. Maybe even pronouncing wisdom as wishdom? I'm sure of it now. He even came down as a human being. It's equivalent to me turning into a gold fish and staying in a fish bowl.
Haven't been sick in awhile. So this is how it feels like. Not good. A routine sunday. RV, a meteoric burger, shoot. Haha it's almost pathetic. But well. Guess i went home one pathetic guy today. Frisbees next, anyone?
Are relationships like buying, owning shoes? I think it's better likened to the process of learning how to take care of your shoe. I could go around trying out new shoes, go all out for the torison, shox, presto, a3, climacool and what have you. At the end of the day, i find that there is no such perfect shoe. It's what you make of them, by cherishing your kicks, even if it's an insignificant pair of bm2000 (wanted to say new balance, but well, its actually quite good). Even to the extent of breaking the habit of dragging your feet. I still love my good ole plain adidas stan smith. The kicks don't make the man (or woman), the man makes the kicks.
The fever's kicking in now... all i need is a good movie and a tub of chocolate ice-cream to cure me.
God has his standards. But i believe he sometimes go to the extent of stooping a little lower, just to tune to our level of understanding. Like spelling consolidate as condsolidate. Maybe even pronouncing wisdom as wishdom? I'm sure of it now. He even came down as a human being. It's equivalent to me turning into a gold fish and staying in a fish bowl.
Haven't been sick in awhile. So this is how it feels like. Not good. A routine sunday. RV, a meteoric burger, shoot. Haha it's almost pathetic. But well. Guess i went home one pathetic guy today. Frisbees next, anyone?
Are relationships like buying, owning shoes? I think it's better likened to the process of learning how to take care of your shoe. I could go around trying out new shoes, go all out for the torison, shox, presto, a3, climacool and what have you. At the end of the day, i find that there is no such perfect shoe. It's what you make of them, by cherishing your kicks, even if it's an insignificant pair of bm2000 (wanted to say new balance, but well, its actually quite good). Even to the extent of breaking the habit of dragging your feet. I still love my good ole plain adidas stan smith. The kicks don't make the man (or woman), the man makes the kicks.
The fever's kicking in now... all i need is a good movie and a tub of chocolate ice-cream to cure me.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment