Ah Hah!!!
Just feel like saying Ah Hah!!! So don't mind me.
Watched bowling for columbine, erin brockovich, swat on the sunny sunny island. Bowling is the single most important show i should have watched. I was impressed by how much sense marilyn manson made in his interview. Gotta watch farenheit 9/11 when it comes out. Still have a desire to watch mean girls.
My legs are breaking. I had like the worst dream in ages last night. I am traumatised. How much is one pint of stout?
The smell of chicken skin lingers on.
I'm drowsy.
Just feel like saying Ah Hah!!! So don't mind me.
Watched bowling for columbine, erin brockovich, swat on the sunny sunny island. Bowling is the single most important show i should have watched. I was impressed by how much sense marilyn manson made in his interview. Gotta watch farenheit 9/11 when it comes out. Still have a desire to watch mean girls.
My legs are breaking. I had like the worst dream in ages last night. I am traumatised. How much is one pint of stout?
The smell of chicken skin lingers on.
I'm drowsy.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment