Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you.
I love rainy days. I really do. Especially the scent of fresh fallen rain.
I have a strange addiction for sleeplessness. And that kind of transpires into an addiction to caffeine. The surreal feeling of just phasing out suddenly when you're sitting at the table... It's incredible. And when you finally succumb to the zee monster, the mystery of time is truly apprciated when a few hours of sleep seems like nothing more than a few minutes. I'm amazed, primarily at how my body is betraying my mind, and vice versa. Definitely, both my mind and body are exploiting the potency of my consciousness.
Back to school today, cadet school to be precise. The air smells of polished walls and vintage wine. But my cynicism takes over and tells me its all a farce. Well, these are but memories. The true reality lies beyond the sight of the merdeka lions.
I love rainy days. I really do. Especially the scent of fresh fallen rain.
I have a strange addiction for sleeplessness. And that kind of transpires into an addiction to caffeine. The surreal feeling of just phasing out suddenly when you're sitting at the table... It's incredible. And when you finally succumb to the zee monster, the mystery of time is truly apprciated when a few hours of sleep seems like nothing more than a few minutes. I'm amazed, primarily at how my body is betraying my mind, and vice versa. Definitely, both my mind and body are exploiting the potency of my consciousness.
Back to school today, cadet school to be precise. The air smells of polished walls and vintage wine. But my cynicism takes over and tells me its all a farce. Well, these are but memories. The true reality lies beyond the sight of the merdeka lions.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment