Take your time to make it last
Cars are crashing way too fast
Make me not the only fall guy
Make me not one of your kind
Super-sized me is taking over
Slip sliding away it makes me nobler
Take my time take all of me
I don't think we're at all in Chile
Beat the horse in it's own game
Fighting fit we're all the same
Throw me off the liberty lady
Spread my wings, the butter maybe
In His time we'll wait and see
Seal the envelopes with a kiss (maybe two, maybe three)
Pierce the humps and drink the flow
There's sand in my eye. Yes I know
Vindicated I am selfish I am wrong
Ripping lines off another song
There's no time or so they say
I'm well taught in saying nay
Where's the red dot on the map
Go on and swallow twenty-four NAPS
Too long have i been in limbo
Left behind my silver and gold
Cars are crashing way too fast
Make me not the only fall guy
Make me not one of your kind
Super-sized me is taking over
Slip sliding away it makes me nobler
Take my time take all of me
I don't think we're at all in Chile
Beat the horse in it's own game
Fighting fit we're all the same
Throw me off the liberty lady
Spread my wings, the butter maybe
In His time we'll wait and see
Seal the envelopes with a kiss (maybe two, maybe three)
Pierce the humps and drink the flow
There's sand in my eye. Yes I know
Vindicated I am selfish I am wrong
Ripping lines off another song
There's no time or so they say
I'm well taught in saying nay
Where's the red dot on the map
Go on and swallow twenty-four NAPS
Too long have i been in limbo
Left behind my silver and gold
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment