toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I died again today.
Terrible times are these. Would you work harder, when it's harder to work? Nothing works. It's almost the end of my no-coffee week, only have i come to grow a weakness to the red bull.
It really got harder to breathe today. One good thing about the haze, it illuminates the morning sky with a nice hue of purple. I felt things that i've never felt before, even though it didn't feel good. It's always good to feel something new. I need some extra toppings in my life.
It's comforting to be behind the wheel. Alongside with wielding a mic or a pencil, it's one of those times you really feel like you're in control.
Does god mix up your pajamas and pour caramel on the quilt? Maybe that's the only way you'll forget about the broken springs in the mattress.
I've come to realise what ah lau said. It actually is tiring to have to wake up everyday.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment