Snapple Real Fact #118: Honeybees are the only insects that create a form of food for humans.
I've come to realise the whole ordeal i've been going through lately. Hope it's only for a season. It's funny how everything just comes to you in full force when you're staring into the nothingness while lying in bed. Oswald chambers 1301 saved my life.
Never have i realised the abundance of christian connotations in lifehouse lyrics. Actually they're more spiritual than religious. Always thought of everything as a romantic love song and nothing else, thanks to smallville. Only when you hear it in the right context does the song come to a doubledose of life with its intended meaning.
I am hanging on every word you say
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me.
Breathing goes both ways for me i guess. Oh and it's both amusing and bemusing to read others' comments on the lyrics, as the christians and lovers diss each other.
Just saw the mayi's pics from israel. Take it from me, its one of those things you must do before you turn 30.
One lesson learnt today, never be too quick to make enemies.
I'm really worried, how work numbs me. It has this uncanny ability to desensitise me... All the intensity experienced in the weekend can be deemed meaningless with just a few hours of tuning your mind back to the world of reports and conflicts. I seriously do not want to go through this circle week after week. I hurt, i grieve, i feel. But what's the point in all of that if you forget everything come monday? But then again, it's been the daily amnesic dose of work that has kept me together till now. At times like this, my mind flashes back to joe mad's portrayal of gambit in chains in x-men #250, his swan song.
I've been contemplating whether to buy the black/white m&m's notebook for a while now. Just realised that the thing that first attracted me to the candy was the colours. I was ridiculously excited when the blue m&m's hit the market. Well, the fact that it melts in your mouth, not in your hands amazed me pretty much too. It was like some sort of scientific breakthrough to me.
I'm still running, wading through the old algiers. Not a strand of light in my eye.
I've come to realise the whole ordeal i've been going through lately. Hope it's only for a season. It's funny how everything just comes to you in full force when you're staring into the nothingness while lying in bed. Oswald chambers 1301 saved my life.
Never have i realised the abundance of christian connotations in lifehouse lyrics. Actually they're more spiritual than religious. Always thought of everything as a romantic love song and nothing else, thanks to smallville. Only when you hear it in the right context does the song come to a doubledose of life with its intended meaning.
I am hanging on every word you say
Even if you don't wanna speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me.
Breathing goes both ways for me i guess. Oh and it's both amusing and bemusing to read others' comments on the lyrics, as the christians and lovers diss each other.
Just saw the mayi's pics from israel. Take it from me, its one of those things you must do before you turn 30.
One lesson learnt today, never be too quick to make enemies.
I'm really worried, how work numbs me. It has this uncanny ability to desensitise me... All the intensity experienced in the weekend can be deemed meaningless with just a few hours of tuning your mind back to the world of reports and conflicts. I seriously do not want to go through this circle week after week. I hurt, i grieve, i feel. But what's the point in all of that if you forget everything come monday? But then again, it's been the daily amnesic dose of work that has kept me together till now. At times like this, my mind flashes back to joe mad's portrayal of gambit in chains in x-men #250, his swan song.
I've been contemplating whether to buy the black/white m&m's notebook for a while now. Just realised that the thing that first attracted me to the candy was the colours. I was ridiculously excited when the blue m&m's hit the market. Well, the fact that it melts in your mouth, not in your hands amazed me pretty much too. It was like some sort of scientific breakthrough to me.
I'm still running, wading through the old algiers. Not a strand of light in my eye.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment