toxicdonuts
hazardous materials
«
Home
|
Vain pursuits. Voice creeking. Vested interest. Pr...
»
|
Face. Your. Fear. Those 3 words from the trailer w...
»
|
Watched the fireworks from afar. Saw a couple of f...
»
|
I dare not say i'm a responsible person, but i've ...
»
|
Recap. Bros, booze, betz', bollywood, bad lines, b...
»
|
Wake. Shit missed the stop. Gotta press the bell. ...
»
|
I finally understood the appeal of the look of my ...
»
|
Finally, i have severed all ties with her. She rea...
»
|
Now why would i want to add a new post? I have no ...
»
|
I feel really detatched from what's going on aroun...
»
Listening is an art.
Personal mastery.
Belief and values.
I'm in a screw me up mood again.
0
Responses to “”
Post a Comment
The shadow proves the sunshine.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment