Army Open House, where the action is. Gotta admit, it was kinda impressive. Kudos to the armour guys (jer you involved?). Saw the chinook, it was smaller than I expected. Saw fiona xie, her eyes were smaller than I expected. Saw some DSTA guys, they were lamer than I expected(God, help me...). Didn't get to visit places where the action really was, but judging from the reviews on tv, it sure looks fun. Once more, at the end of the day, good packaging really does matter.
Felt this really strange feeling when I walked on the parade square (though it was clustered with the exhibits). Felt that experience all over again. Some feelings actually go much deeper than I've ever expected.
I bet Chubbs got something to do with the Russian hostage situation. Thanks for the souvenirs anyway.
I just realised how I only eat Cadburry Fruit & Nut nowadays, just like old times. And that made me realise how things are all coming back full circle for me. I've probabaly been sent to roam the land for the past three years, only to be directed back to where I was originally. And the thing is, it is only through the understanding of the things around me that I've come to fully comprehend my own place and position. Sometime you've just got to find out who you're not in order to find out who you are. It's a dangerous thing to believe in, I think.
Felt this really strange feeling when I walked on the parade square (though it was clustered with the exhibits). Felt that experience all over again. Some feelings actually go much deeper than I've ever expected.
I bet Chubbs got something to do with the Russian hostage situation. Thanks for the souvenirs anyway.
I just realised how I only eat Cadburry Fruit & Nut nowadays, just like old times. And that made me realise how things are all coming back full circle for me. I've probabaly been sent to roam the land for the past three years, only to be directed back to where I was originally. And the thing is, it is only through the understanding of the things around me that I've come to fully comprehend my own place and position. Sometime you've just got to find out who you're not in order to find out who you are. It's a dangerous thing to believe in, I think.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment