Tomorrow's 8 Sep. Guess my dream didn't come true. Bah.
It's really amusing to see my momma cursing and swearing at the bachalorette. Meridith something. Oh and that happened when they showed the clips of her making out with like 15 different guys, of course.
Can't believe I bought that CD. I really bought it. It's gotta be the first piece of pop I've bought in at least 5 years. But no, it didn't disappoint. Power pop it is.
I realised my handicap. I find tremendous difficulty in focusing on well, almost anything. Just observe how I work for one day. And this weakness is really showing in my driving. Freaked out. Maybe Betz' right, maybe I've been thinking about too many things. One at a time now...
I haven't been dreaming for awhile now. Haven't been sleeping well either. So. What the hell.
It's really amusing to see my momma cursing and swearing at the bachalorette. Meridith something. Oh and that happened when they showed the clips of her making out with like 15 different guys, of course.
Can't believe I bought that CD. I really bought it. It's gotta be the first piece of pop I've bought in at least 5 years. But no, it didn't disappoint. Power pop it is.
I realised my handicap. I find tremendous difficulty in focusing on well, almost anything. Just observe how I work for one day. And this weakness is really showing in my driving. Freaked out. Maybe Betz' right, maybe I've been thinking about too many things. One at a time now...
I haven't been dreaming for awhile now. Haven't been sleeping well either. So. What the hell.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment