I had to eat the sweet back there. The sweetness had to end, there and then. If the sweetness was going to kill me, I had to die on the night itself. I just couldn't afford to let the sweet punish me for another time.
Think I had over-estimated alot of things. Perhaps it's just the relationships. Hope I wasn't lying to myself all that while. It'll be pretty sad, no? Is honesty so hard to come by? Or maybe too much's at stake. I eat my words, all of them. Track 03 on my CD keeps playing on and on in my head. This feeling sucks.
Anyway, Battlefied 1942 was great. Ready for another round anytime, guys. Or maybe we'll get back to the more primitive ball games next time.
Funny how some people stay the same and how others don't. This world is so confusing. It's making me stupid.
Think I had over-estimated alot of things. Perhaps it's just the relationships. Hope I wasn't lying to myself all that while. It'll be pretty sad, no? Is honesty so hard to come by? Or maybe too much's at stake. I eat my words, all of them. Track 03 on my CD keeps playing on and on in my head. This feeling sucks.
Anyway, Battlefied 1942 was great. Ready for another round anytime, guys. Or maybe we'll get back to the more primitive ball games next time.
Funny how some people stay the same and how others don't. This world is so confusing. It's making me stupid.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment