Her voice still rings in my head. What is it about her?
Thanks sm for putting things in perspective. For pulling me out of the blender. Hope to pull off the escape this friday. A pity if it wasn't to be.
How can someone my age accomplish so much? So much more.
Found one more movie to add to my list of favourites. The outstanding genre fronting the list tells me something about myself, does it not? I'm a sucker for these things...
I think I've finally been able to let go of those questions...
Hey my blog entries are sounding pretty much the same nowadays huh? Can't think of any smart ass quotes to end this off. So, good night my fellow partners in crime.
Thanks sm for putting things in perspective. For pulling me out of the blender. Hope to pull off the escape this friday. A pity if it wasn't to be.
How can someone my age accomplish so much? So much more.
Found one more movie to add to my list of favourites. The outstanding genre fronting the list tells me something about myself, does it not? I'm a sucker for these things...
I think I've finally been able to let go of those questions...
Hey my blog entries are sounding pretty much the same nowadays huh? Can't think of any smart ass quotes to end this off. So, good night my fellow partners in crime.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment