It was painful. Splinter painful. Maybe even papercut painful.
Clarity of mind, singleness of purpose, fullness of strength. What more?
An entire barrage of memories overwhelming me. Too much to take. Way too much.
Think too much run and too much sun has made me sick.
The whole concept of time and its paradoxes is being revisited. For the first time, the 'what-ifs' scenarios don't seem so trivial anymore. My actions and omissions really did make a difference. What makes you so sure that if you don't do it, someone else will eventually do it?
What do I need? I need to just go out and get what I want. But what I want is not necessarily what I need, isn't it?
Clarity of mind, singleness of purpose, fullness of strength. What more?
An entire barrage of memories overwhelming me. Too much to take. Way too much.
Think too much run and too much sun has made me sick.
The whole concept of time and its paradoxes is being revisited. For the first time, the 'what-ifs' scenarios don't seem so trivial anymore. My actions and omissions really did make a difference. What makes you so sure that if you don't do it, someone else will eventually do it?
What do I need? I need to just go out and get what I want. But what I want is not necessarily what I need, isn't it?
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment