Dear dear dear.
How many lives have I destroyed? Like so far? The numerical value will not go as far as implying the actual extent of the destruction. I can take it, just show it to me. In its SI units, please.
They're showing Pearl Harbor now. Note, it's 'Harbor', in all its bonafide American splendor. I like that show, for all the wrong reasons though. My theory of how the company matters more than the quality of the movie still holds true. Especially when the movie simply just stinks. Then you fall back upon your friends for the entertainment value.
The entire first season of the OC is playing in my mind right now. Now, it's the countdown scene when Ryan rushes to find Marissa at Oliver's party, with 'Dice' playing in the background. Maybe it's because I've been listening to the soundtrack over and over again? 38 tracks on the player. The great indie stuff that I'll otherwise never get a chance to hear. Anyway, Jeremy, I like your idea about the imgainary friend thing, maybe it'll land me somewhere.
Sorry guys, felt rather maxed out after fellowship today. The whole QT thing was too much to take. Don't know why, it still baffles me. Perhaps it's because I had a chance meeting with the Joel I used to know during that period of contemplation of circumstances, paradoxes and my state of being. He was one ugly bitch. Anyway, I learnt a new word today. No, it's not 'Nard', but 'Raca!'. Maybe it's like the equivalent of 'whatever!' in Hebrew, but well... raca! Someone get the Senhedrin!
My grandma just gives me the weirdest advice. Period. Just wait till I do one of those crazy adult things, like getting married or something.
Which movie tagline can best explain my life right now? 'My only love sprung from my only hate'? Not quite there yet. 'Take a risk. Dare to move. Love is a leap of faith'? Nah, too melodrama. 'Grab life by the balls'? No, just wrong. 'One of them is lying. So is the other.'? That's just out of point. 'Every Moment is a Chance to Turn it Around'? Too full of shit. Think for now, I'll settle for 'Hit Happens'... Hey if you can identify all the taglines, especially the last one, then you're seriously watching too many movies. Get back to reality dude.
How many lives have I destroyed? Like so far? The numerical value will not go as far as implying the actual extent of the destruction. I can take it, just show it to me. In its SI units, please.
They're showing Pearl Harbor now. Note, it's 'Harbor', in all its bonafide American splendor. I like that show, for all the wrong reasons though. My theory of how the company matters more than the quality of the movie still holds true. Especially when the movie simply just stinks. Then you fall back upon your friends for the entertainment value.
The entire first season of the OC is playing in my mind right now. Now, it's the countdown scene when Ryan rushes to find Marissa at Oliver's party, with 'Dice' playing in the background. Maybe it's because I've been listening to the soundtrack over and over again? 38 tracks on the player. The great indie stuff that I'll otherwise never get a chance to hear. Anyway, Jeremy, I like your idea about the imgainary friend thing, maybe it'll land me somewhere.
Sorry guys, felt rather maxed out after fellowship today. The whole QT thing was too much to take. Don't know why, it still baffles me. Perhaps it's because I had a chance meeting with the Joel I used to know during that period of contemplation of circumstances, paradoxes and my state of being. He was one ugly bitch. Anyway, I learnt a new word today. No, it's not 'Nard', but 'Raca!'. Maybe it's like the equivalent of 'whatever!' in Hebrew, but well... raca! Someone get the Senhedrin!
My grandma just gives me the weirdest advice. Period. Just wait till I do one of those crazy adult things, like getting married or something.
Which movie tagline can best explain my life right now? 'My only love sprung from my only hate'? Not quite there yet. 'Take a risk. Dare to move. Love is a leap of faith'? Nah, too melodrama. 'Grab life by the balls'? No, just wrong. 'One of them is lying. So is the other.'? That's just out of point. 'Every Moment is a Chance to Turn it Around'? Too full of shit. Think for now, I'll settle for 'Hit Happens'... Hey if you can identify all the taglines, especially the last one, then you're seriously watching too many movies. Get back to reality dude.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment