Neil Gaiman plus the Marvel Universe. Victorian 17th Century. I couldn't resist it.Grabbed it off the shelf.
Natasha Bedingfield baffles me. Sometimes, her voice can sound really alluring, the next moment, she irritates the shit out of me. The shit out of me... Ok not good imagery.
It's all coming back to me now. The guitars, and soon, the comics and all that stuff. A quarter life crisis is looming.
Why do I keep revisting those places? And get greeted by a cold kiss on the cheek.
It feels like I'm being swept through an arpeggio now. Why can't I simply face the attack of a powerchord?
Deliberately yours.
Natasha Bedingfield baffles me. Sometimes, her voice can sound really alluring, the next moment, she irritates the shit out of me. The shit out of me... Ok not good imagery.
It's all coming back to me now. The guitars, and soon, the comics and all that stuff. A quarter life crisis is looming.
Why do I keep revisting those places? And get greeted by a cold kiss on the cheek.
It feels like I'm being swept through an arpeggio now. Why can't I simply face the attack of a powerchord?
Deliberately yours.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment