toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Been reading through my previous blog entries. If I had put all that thinking to good use, I'd probably have invented a new cure for aids or something.
Love is a weakness. That's what I come to conclude after sunday. But it seems that God is challenging me to that every single day since.
Tuesday night TV is good. Like chocolate. Thurday's like ice-cream.
Ever been stuck with a problem for ages when the solution is within your grasp all along? I've found my deliverer in my Tuscany.
Every once in a while, this thought comes back to haunt me. 'I am fat.' Hello thought.
I have found an inner peace, a soothing serenity in this place. Could it be a divine enlightenment? The balance of Yin and Yang? Or just simply Zen? Actually I think it's because my bro's away at a chalet. A toast to world peace. And a giant step for mankind.
In what ways can one leave his legacy behind? My bro puked along the corridor a few months ago. The Human Stain still serves a reminder of his regurgitative prowess.
Should have picked up Silverchair long ago.
Nothing resembles an itch more than the desire to jam. I've been scratching till my skin's bleeding already. Somebody soothe my wounds.
How? I've been challenged to practice my thoughts and words in action.
Oh, and the look on her face... It's etched permanently in my mind. I swear it's the same look 2-4 years ago. Some things just don't go away.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment