Yay! Or if you like it this way... Yeah!
Doing something without any vested interest. I don't think people like to eat me, but my position just puts me in the middle of the plate all the time. And the plate's rotating round and round on one of those rotary surfaces you find at a Chinese restaurant. Come on, tuck in!!! Munch, I feel my arms devoured yet again. Yay.
Three cheers to having Deepavali burnt. Another three cheers for having my birthday burnt. Thanks, mate. Kaptain Kangeroo and friends are arriving on that day. Of all days. What happens when you burn your birthday? I don't think I can blow out the candles. The fire's just too hard to fight.
Someone in camp killed himself three months ago. Relationship problems I heard. Fleeting.
Gin Blossoms sounds good. Brings back memories of yesteryears. Funny how the guitars deliver nothing but the exact same tone on every song. What I call the 90s clean driven crunchy tone.
I can hardly stay awake. I'm feeling heady, too dizzy now...
I love minestrone soup. Maybe it's because it has the colour of blood.
It's weird. The past few days I've had this week are getting harder to get by. But because of this week, the days seem to be easier to get by.
Need a Marshall 15 watt to blow my mind.
Some people always seem to bring about inconvenience for others through their actions and omissions. I wonder if they enjoy doing that. If they don't, do they grow accustomed to doing that? The mysteries of the Shitheads you meet in life.
Doing something without any vested interest. I don't think people like to eat me, but my position just puts me in the middle of the plate all the time. And the plate's rotating round and round on one of those rotary surfaces you find at a Chinese restaurant. Come on, tuck in!!! Munch, I feel my arms devoured yet again. Yay.
Three cheers to having Deepavali burnt. Another three cheers for having my birthday burnt. Thanks, mate. Kaptain Kangeroo and friends are arriving on that day. Of all days. What happens when you burn your birthday? I don't think I can blow out the candles. The fire's just too hard to fight.
Someone in camp killed himself three months ago. Relationship problems I heard. Fleeting.
Gin Blossoms sounds good. Brings back memories of yesteryears. Funny how the guitars deliver nothing but the exact same tone on every song. What I call the 90s clean driven crunchy tone.
I can hardly stay awake. I'm feeling heady, too dizzy now...
I love minestrone soup. Maybe it's because it has the colour of blood.
It's weird. The past few days I've had this week are getting harder to get by. But because of this week, the days seem to be easier to get by.
Need a Marshall 15 watt to blow my mind.
Some people always seem to bring about inconvenience for others through their actions and omissions. I wonder if they enjoy doing that. If they don't, do they grow accustomed to doing that? The mysteries of the Shitheads you meet in life.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment