toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Cranked up the miracle drug dispenser. Whoo hoo.
I felt it nearing yesterday. While trying to clear my work, trying to make sure everything's properly disseminated and handed over before I savour my two week hiatus... It's coming, I can smell it. Then again, the sweet scent of that day is lined with streams of carbon monoxide in between.
"You always have to leave something behind you." Charles said as he walked away from his own corpse. I guess that's the whole deal I have been, is still, and will damn-sure be, trying to grasp.
Hmm supposed to be packing this morning. Guess great awakening haven't exactly started yet.
Electrico was fantastic. Zhai, as anyone would've said. Too bad only caught one number by Ronin. I should start having more Friday nights like this one, like what Friday nights are supposed to be - chill-out nights. And chilling out needn't come boxed in the most sophisticated, most classy packages. Taking cheap shots at your friend's 12 toes, getting your hair unwittingly dyed purple, live music... Slurps it all up.
I loved this week. Simply because I haven't been thinking that much. Stopped devising weird theories and schmitzoos like that. Ok guess I'm still coming up with imaginary words...
They say that the wind brings with it voices from another time and another place. I say bullshit to that. It's more like the smells in the air that's doing all the hard work in the business of reminescencing and romancing. If only we could have some sort of device that captures and stores the smells that we erm, smell. Especially the scent of rain. Not any other rainy day though. Some of them just smell more special than others.
Ok gonna let the grapes ferment for awhile. A-2-week-while. Yay.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment