toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Another day of famming.
I think I was shitted this morning. Totally felt like it. Totally shitted. Facial. And one.
It's kinda like... It's too bad for you. Keep ya pants on.
Alright. Totally bull. And I'm vibrating now at an extremely gonef frequency. If you know what I mean. This is totally demeaning! I'd kill myself if I could do that. Over and over and over again.
Has any one watched the Bon Jovi Always video? Crappola. Schmitza pizza. Angkor bongkor. It was MTV at its worst. B-grade, even for the 90s. I'm not discrediting it for the big-hairdos, but the storyline and acting is simply poo-licious. In other words, shitty. Talk about qc... I'm ashamed for them. It's like one of those things that you look back on that makes you want to hide your head in a Coke bottle. Trust me, I've had my fair share of those things. I still shudder at the thought... here I go again...
Have you ever wondered how 'thank you' has gone plural? The official term for an expression of gratitude is now know as 'thanks'. Okay maybe that happened like 20 years ago. Not too late for me to realise huh.
I'm currently experiencing what is known as an extraterrestrial bombardment of disintegrating particles of light. I think it's also called a wash-out. In which manner?
The latest episode of Simpsons was one of the best I've seen so far. Sleeping with the enemy. I've gotta go to Australia one day. I hear they play 4 hours of reruns every single day. The yellowness of it all will simply burn into my retina. "Those who laugh last Har-Hars best"
And the latest episode of The OC. Well well, I guess it's actually capable of bringing back the vibe afterall. Throw in 3 new hot-lookers into one episode and you have the brew for a successful start to a new season.
I have a huge gaping hole in my socks. Sock actually.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment