I can't remember if I've talked about this here before, but I know I wanted to. What are endless nights? Nights only fail to end when they're stuck in some limbo in the linear phase of time. Those alternate universes that could be might very well come to be. Ever wondered how powerful your will is? Well, it could significantly change the course of others' and your own life, everytime you decide to exercise your ability to make a choice. To make your move. To step off that floor. Either that, or to dig a hole in the ground. And I did all of that. Sometimes, those alternate endings just flashes pass me like a neon display of cyans and magentas. Actually it's more like an LED display of reds and whites. Maybe that's why I liked the Butterfly Effect, although it pretty much garnered guano-flavoured ratings for hollywood standards. By the way, that Kutcher guy's getting fatter by the day. I don't know if all these still frames I'm getting make any sense. It's all one big, bad movie. The scary thing is, I'm editing that roll of film at this very instance. Shall I cut it right here? Or should I just carry on with the stable convention that's all laid out for me? She and her ID's really screwed my mind.
Now I'm thinking about the talk of how some traumatic or stimulating experience can alter the anatomy of the brain. Mine must be filled with holes, and the grooves that were once there are smoothening themselves out, courtesy of all that screwing and unscrewing that takes place in there. And it's all stopped flowing out.
Got to go. The big bad wolf is calling me.
Now I'm thinking about the talk of how some traumatic or stimulating experience can alter the anatomy of the brain. Mine must be filled with holes, and the grooves that were once there are smoothening themselves out, courtesy of all that screwing and unscrewing that takes place in there. And it's all stopped flowing out.
Got to go. The big bad wolf is calling me.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment