I don't know what's there to say anymore. Nothing but a brick wall.
Hot Fuss. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. Coverage.
This is how I've been feeling for most of the year: 123b456b7b.
I know next year will be better. Cause it's really quite hard to beat this year in terms of the slump factor.
I think I've always been thinking. Been thinking one too many thought. Overdose.
Bon chic bon genre. Lovely. Queer.
It's nothing short of amazing, how quick some people are to assume everything as God's will. Does God ever say "It wasn't Me"? Then again, there's nothing in everything that is not ordained by him huh. It'll go on and on. Ok perhaps soon I'd be assuming that this was God's will.
We are migratory beings. Everything is transient. And emotions fall under the category of everything. Memories too.
I am going to have 4 months of time. As in time amounting to 4 months. Probably my only chance to do things. As in to accomplish some goals. Probably my only chance. Man does not live on craziness alone.
Goodnight fellow partners in crime. It's been a good Christmas. The only Christmas without children dressed up as shepherds and wise dudes.
Hot Fuss. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. Coverage.
This is how I've been feeling for most of the year: 123b456b7b.
I know next year will be better. Cause it's really quite hard to beat this year in terms of the slump factor.
I think I've always been thinking. Been thinking one too many thought. Overdose.
Bon chic bon genre. Lovely. Queer.
It's nothing short of amazing, how quick some people are to assume everything as God's will. Does God ever say "It wasn't Me"? Then again, there's nothing in everything that is not ordained by him huh. It'll go on and on. Ok perhaps soon I'd be assuming that this was God's will.
We are migratory beings. Everything is transient. And emotions fall under the category of everything. Memories too.
I am going to have 4 months of time. As in time amounting to 4 months. Probably my only chance to do things. As in to accomplish some goals. Probably my only chance. Man does not live on craziness alone.
Goodnight fellow partners in crime. It's been a good Christmas. The only Christmas without children dressed up as shepherds and wise dudes.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment