toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


It is scary as hell to talk to someone five years younger than you. Especially when that person is you yourself. I just hope this space stays for the next five years.
Round two. Fight.
I just need to be jolted by an impulse the next time I step into the shop. And all you little white and black keys will be mine to own. Slurp.
How difficult is it to live under the laws of morality? All because the morality of humankind is anything but perfect. How much longer will we linger around the carpark, loiter the drive-by without parking before the authority?
I have totally killed my joy this time round. I don't care what you say. I don't care what you feel. Look into me now. And you will know.
Folly. Ah, youth. Ah, a novice. Will you ever grow up? Or grow out? It can never be grasped. Until then, let me continue to grapple.
Curling is such an offbeat activity. So much so that I feel like playing it.
As you grow older, your habits become a little bit more like habits. No, I am not going to shave my head again.
I look at my desk, and I'm surprised at how many white articles of stationery I've acquired for my own pleasure. I find it totally puerile. But you've gotta give me credit for it.
Do you scare yourself to sleep? Most people do.
I have no song in my heart now. That is why I feel totally dead. I cannot sing now. I just cannot.
Koffee kills.
Sleep more, sleep tighter, sleep sounder, sleep like you've never slept before.
And I know not why I do the things I do.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment