toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I had never pointed a finger at an IVLE announcement before. This is my first time.
I am dead in engine but alive in Christ.
How could I have done that? I had mistaken a glorious act for an act of betrayal. Phil 1:15-19
What of relationships? Ten years is a long time, but time nonetheless. And time waits for no one. For no thirty-one either. Get out from the rut of time and embrace the entropy that is life dude.
Six years is a long time. When changes are effected, people move on. When people move on, changes are effected. A few more years till the next arrival. Buy your tickets now, ladies and gentlemen.
Four days is a short time, but all too long for me.
Stab my back, it's better when I bleed for you.
My mortal blood I would sacrifice,
for you are a shining light.
D'you know for you I bleed myself dry, for you I bleed myself dry.
Ah, how lovely are the bloody love songs. Then again, wasn't blood the greatest symbol for the greatest love?
A bloody Valentine's to all.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment