toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I think I'm burning. Myojo Chicken Curry Bowl Noodle rocks.
39 has placed itself on the charts, for most number of units of blood donated. I salute you, those who made a blood sacrifice. And I rejoice with you for the one day off.
I need a dentist, I need to donate blood, I need to get myself a trip to the doctor's, for formality's sake.
I made a mistake in buying a good mouse. Hello Minesweeper.
When so much is open to so much interpretation, do we need another version to cloud the vision? I would prefer to believe in inspired propagation.
The rain smells different lately. Or maybe my input values in my random access memory are slowly being rewritten.
Connection can and should happen on so many levels. What happens when we're missing just one of the three velcro fasteners? I appreciate the beauty of open chords. E5 doesn't commit to major or minor, and that missing 3rd makes it sound so much more beautiful.
I saw a rainbow.
I wanted to see something's that different, something you said would change in me.
I'm walking very slowly now, lest I activate an anti-personal mine. In times like these, I would trade my rifle for a bayonet.
I've been undone, glory and us come together.
The ugliness of man and the beauty of grace coexisting within the same dimensions. The beauty of pain, the stillness in the chaos. Great world we live in.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment