toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Contrary to popular belief, the best thing about turning twenty-one is not being able to catch those sleazy flicks in Yangtze. It's the ability to act like a kid and say that you're merely acting. It's like playing dumb, playing video games and watching videos, wasting the day away, all the while acknowledging that you have much better things to do, but not doing them because you want to get out of your adult shell. Go-kart racing, anyone?
What is the significance of turning twenty-one? I think it is the celebration of maturity, but only with the right ingredients in the right proportions. Twelve years of naivete, six years of adolescence and three years of cynicism. Twelve years of pop, six years of rock, and three years of stuff you can't define. Ratio of four is to two is to one. Lump it all together, call upon your comrades, blow the candles, and there you go. You are twenty-one. A ritual is only as significant as you want to make of it. Thank you for the significance.
For those too young to drink, try this. Eat a banana. Drink Mountain Dew, but slowly. Alright. If it all goes well, you will start burping excessively, and you should be able to taste alcohol in your mouth. So drinking is nothing more than a pre-lecture snack and a post-lecture drink combined into one. Ladies and gentlemen, I have found the solution to our social ills.
Do you remember the birthday wishes you made before you blow out the candles? I can't remember the one I made two days ago.
Today also marks the end of World War I, Veterans/Rememberance Day.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment