And it all falls down.
Not sure how it's suppose to be like, but I suspect it doesn't work as well the other way around.
I slept too much. Again. Sick cycle? Hope not. This week is gonna be tough. Yet again. And over again. And over and over again.
Catching Joan on tv just seems so different. But the message still strikes home. Unchallenged. Still can't believe she's gone.
I need to smash this wall into pieces. Resolve their velocities and centre of mass and everything. I need to breakthrough and conquer. Without the gladiators in my face of course.
The haunting is starting again. Which is good. I thought I would have lost all my senses since school started. There is still hope it seems. I hope... That there is still hope...
Not sure how it's suppose to be like, but I suspect it doesn't work as well the other way around.
I slept too much. Again. Sick cycle? Hope not. This week is gonna be tough. Yet again. And over again. And over and over again.
Catching Joan on tv just seems so different. But the message still strikes home. Unchallenged. Still can't believe she's gone.
I need to smash this wall into pieces. Resolve their velocities and centre of mass and everything. I need to breakthrough and conquer. Without the gladiators in my face of course.
The haunting is starting again. Which is good. I thought I would have lost all my senses since school started. There is still hope it seems. I hope... That there is still hope...
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment