Mentos cuts your tongues. Beware, fellow mentos lovers. No tongues means no mentos.
I'm going to kill somebody. I don't even know his name. I hate R&B. I hate stupid gimme-sex-gimme-drugs-gimme-more-sex lyrics. I hate sub-woofers. Why do they still bother to call it rhythm and blues when its been reduced to an organised arrangement of crochet bass beats? Somebody stop me! Three cheers for Staind! Three cheers for The Used! Three cheers for My Chemical Romance! Three cheers for Funeral for a Friend! Three cheers for all things heavy!
What a use of exclaimation marks, gentlemen.
I can finally say that I've settled down. That's because I can see how I'm going to live my life, day after day, for the next 4 years. Long live Central Library.
How do you choose between two excellent things? Perhaps I could resolve them with free-body diagrams.
I'm eating way too much chocolates. And I'm getting skinny. This is the truth. Everyone should eat chocolates.
I need a long bath. I need a long kiss goodnight. I need to sing for absolution.
Wake me up when September ends...
I'm going to kill somebody. I don't even know his name. I hate R&B. I hate stupid gimme-sex-gimme-drugs-gimme-more-sex lyrics. I hate sub-woofers. Why do they still bother to call it rhythm and blues when its been reduced to an organised arrangement of crochet bass beats? Somebody stop me! Three cheers for Staind! Three cheers for The Used! Three cheers for My Chemical Romance! Three cheers for Funeral for a Friend! Three cheers for all things heavy!
What a use of exclaimation marks, gentlemen.
I can finally say that I've settled down. That's because I can see how I'm going to live my life, day after day, for the next 4 years. Long live Central Library.
How do you choose between two excellent things? Perhaps I could resolve them with free-body diagrams.
I'm eating way too much chocolates. And I'm getting skinny. This is the truth. Everyone should eat chocolates.
I need a long bath. I need a long kiss goodnight. I need to sing for absolution.
Wake me up when September ends...
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment