toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Hey made friends with dudes today. It seems so much different from the huffing and puffing in recent weeks. It was fresh, sincere and heartfelt (in the s44 way). The price? I felt obliged to buy that black bag. A nice bag anyway.
I can just see a standstill standing in front of me. Hitting the wall, falling into a rut, reaching the ceiling. There goes my hopes for that perfect life. Or the perfect life.
Hmm, Switchfoot is rather theologically sound.
Had to dig out the old cds to rip. I dig my old cds. If only they weren't so abused.
Don't lose focus, don't lose focus, don't lose focus. When you're so focused on not losing it, you'd probably have lost it 2 steps behind.
I have decided. To just do it.
I feel disconnected from alot of people lately, though I've been meeting up with all the pals. Relationships wear thin, especially at this point in life. Things just aren't as simple as before.
Primary school was about finding mirth in the motion, the only things that tormented your soul was the unrequited affection you gave to the girl sitting in front of you.
Secondary school was about wanting more for myself. I remembered pasting this quote on my organizer, 'Welcome to Your Identity Crisis'. Still think it's kinda cool. Comics and music provided much escape. Mistakes were made at too great a cost, some friends were made for life, and the Lord was made so real, I couldn't deny it.
Beyond that, it was just finding meaning in the madness. The good thing is, I think I've found a good deal of it since then. Everything was too fast for me to catch up with, and I gave up trying to get a grip all together - you just can't ever do that, get a grip. It's all been good since the rift, I've been singing redemption songs.
The point is, life has so much more rubbish than it's meant to contain. Gone are the days when a toy made you excited, when friends are not about popularity, when going to school meant being around your classmates, when church meant hide & seek and rubberband guns, when everything was deemed to be satanic, when the Backstreet Boys were condemned (or maybe they still are), when decisions didn't make your life a living hell.
Let's see where the bus goes from here.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment