Would you bother if you know a relationship wouldn't last? Not just those of that kind. I now know my answer is no. Ah I have too many theories in my head.
Heavier sounds is the way to go... Striking them down down up down up down up down feels good. But down down down down down down down down feels better.
School is starting. Guess I'm throwing unto myself too many trivial thoughts and worrying myself too much with the essential things.
Is someone getting the best of you? Can Dave Grohl sing as well without his funny facial hair? It just wouldn't ass up...
Have you ever liked something that's considered to be really lousy by everyone else? You'd probably end up loving that thing...
There are three ways to make me feel less inhibited. One is alcohol. Two is sugar. Three is that time of the night. I'm becoming less and less nocturnal.
Take my shoes off and throw them in the lake.
Heavier sounds is the way to go... Striking them down down up down up down up down feels good. But down down down down down down down down feels better.
School is starting. Guess I'm throwing unto myself too many trivial thoughts and worrying myself too much with the essential things.
Is someone getting the best of you? Can Dave Grohl sing as well without his funny facial hair? It just wouldn't ass up...
Have you ever liked something that's considered to be really lousy by everyone else? You'd probably end up loving that thing...
There are three ways to make me feel less inhibited. One is alcohol. Two is sugar. Three is that time of the night. I'm becoming less and less nocturnal.
Take my shoes off and throw them in the lake.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment