toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Was expecting a nice warm greeting upon landing, after a week of the blistering cold. Totally unexpected, seems like parts of Singapore are getting scorched huh, all the grass patches have gone brown, fumes seeping through my window now.
Walking down the Rhine one night, singing "my fingers are fucken frozen" to myself. That was an experience. Over there, where the room temperature is actually something significant.
Was watching MTV in Frankfurt, seems like industrial and goth metal's the way to go. And techno of course. Was wondering, why would bands want to tour? Especially when three quarters of the audience don't understand a word of english. But of course, they'd learn to scream appropriately when they hear the word "party".
The pace, nice and slow, yet everything falls into place so efficiently. Punctuality is no longer a virtue, it becomes a necessity.
Thought I'd escape unscathered, on that day, but it turned out that solitude took its toll on me. It didn't help that I was headed for Paris the next day.
And so... Paris. For the record, ladies and gents, Paris is the only place to go for a honeymoon. And if you're visiting Europe, you better know where your first stop should be.
I believe you can actually feel the alive-ness of a city, when you set your foot upon her soil. Just like how London is often portrayed as dark (go read Neverwhere, fellas), LA and her angels (and devils of course). The spirit of Paris is pretty overwhelming... Coming back home, well, its just... infancy.
There's really not much of an architect in me, but I just couldn't stop taking pics of the Eiffel. What can I say, I really like her curves...
"Kill time. Life's too long not to waste time."
It's back. The season is officially back. For me. How about you, my fellow blokes?
Was flanked by the Figgidty Biatch from Hell on the flight back. Avoid transits whenever possible.
Had thought of so much more to blog down. Things about the trip. Decided to leave them in my head.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment