I did the most grotesque act of self-mutilation today. A mix of blood and flesh and pus, all conglomerated into one big mess. The world should rejoice today, for I do not have the habitual practice of posting pictures on my blog. I think I might have damaged a nerve or two.
I think my life reads like a page out of a modern comic book. The kind of panels Moore or Waid would write. The kind of intro when two seperate series of speech/narrative balloons run in conjunction with each other, for entire pages. Like a subplot or pages out of a novel being presented in the background while a monologue takes place in the fore At times, when it gets too confusing, I get tempted to read the speech balloons on its own, skipping the narration all together, leaving them for later. But I can't resort to cheating like this in real life, no?
Maroon 5's Sunday Morning and 3eb's The Background. Two songs that sound so different but in fact are so much more alike. It's like all those comedies that are actually so so tragic.
I think my life reads like a page out of a modern comic book. The kind of panels Moore or Waid would write. The kind of intro when two seperate series of speech/narrative balloons run in conjunction with each other, for entire pages. Like a subplot or pages out of a novel being presented in the background while a monologue takes place in the fore At times, when it gets too confusing, I get tempted to read the speech balloons on its own, skipping the narration all together, leaving them for later. But I can't resort to cheating like this in real life, no?
Maroon 5's Sunday Morning and 3eb's The Background. Two songs that sound so different but in fact are so much more alike. It's like all those comedies that are actually so so tragic.
"And I'm hanging on your words like I always used to do
That may be all I need
The words they use so lightly I only feel for you
In darkness she is all I see
I only know because I carry you around
Come and rest your bones with me
In the background
Driving slow on Sunday morning"
That may be all I need
The words they use so lightly I only feel for you
In darkness she is all I see
I only know because I carry you around
Come and rest your bones with me
In the background
Driving slow on Sunday morning"
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment