toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


The loss of innocence. Scooby-Doo isn't fun anymore. He's just cool now. So is Optimus Prime and his gang. I lost half of my innocence when I was fourteen. And the rest just had to go away like that, too sudden, too soon.
I just can't stand myself psycho-analysing everyone I want to get close to.
I have a very low tolerance for physical pain. At least for the thorn in the flesh kind. Has anyone thought that Paul could be suffering from an ingrown toe nail?
I've often visualised how disastrous it would be to do songs by Franz Ferdinand. Today I saw that premonition materialise. And it didn't taste good. Like chocolate flavoured tao huay.
The first blog entry in weeks and this is all I can say. I'm getting stale.
Alright I'm going for another puff now. On my inhaler that is.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment