toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Welcome to the apple music experience. I still like my idea of the music voyeur.
That time of the year again. That time of kiu and ayes. No, I'm not married, I'm still in NS, I'm going to NUS, I'm a dumb bloke talking to you, you I don't know. Lovely.
For the first time, I'm trying on winter clothing, not just for the fun of it. How fun was it, really?
Too bad, not gonna be any good gigs. Who'd want to play to a frozen crowd anyway?
Just got into Moore's brand horror/fantasy. Think Gaiman did surpass him afterall...
Saw the Mazda 1.5 that day. Crashed so hard, half the front chasis went missing. Cross-section of the engine. Cheap steel...
Argh, the latin music is killing me.
I was reminded today. It comes when you're not looking. The air of burgundy.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment