I love this place. The weather and all. Even the deutsch keyboard (it's really hard to find the Y).
I saw snow today. But I realize my virgin experience was ripped off by a previous childhood memory of playing around in fabricated snow. Yes, the Tanglin Mall christmas extravaganza. (ok, they mixed up the Z and the Y on the keyboard, and maybe I don't really like it afterall). It lost the magic, although snow is very much overrated for us tropical peeps.
I realised why most european men know how to cook. (oh jamie oliver is really big over here) The restaurants don't open on Sundays.
Great experience here, at the fair. Especially the product design. "Happiness is good health and a bad memory". I agree.
Saw business deals made. The last time I was involved in a business deal was when I bargained for my Sony digital camera. (Oh, I'm taking too little pictures here...) Swift and decisive victories on the business table. A rather great contrast with the table-top action I see back home.. (Yes I'm talking about the men in green. Our men in green.)
Haven't gotten any bier mug action yet, maybe tonight.
Can't wait for Paris though. "Good luck in Paris!", a Parisian told me yesterday.
I saw snow today. But I realize my virgin experience was ripped off by a previous childhood memory of playing around in fabricated snow. Yes, the Tanglin Mall christmas extravaganza. (ok, they mixed up the Z and the Y on the keyboard, and maybe I don't really like it afterall). It lost the magic, although snow is very much overrated for us tropical peeps.
I realised why most european men know how to cook. (oh jamie oliver is really big over here) The restaurants don't open on Sundays.
Great experience here, at the fair. Especially the product design. "Happiness is good health and a bad memory". I agree.
Saw business deals made. The last time I was involved in a business deal was when I bargained for my Sony digital camera. (Oh, I'm taking too little pictures here...) Swift and decisive victories on the business table. A rather great contrast with the table-top action I see back home.. (Yes I'm talking about the men in green. Our men in green.)
Haven't gotten any bier mug action yet, maybe tonight.
Can't wait for Paris though. "Good luck in Paris!", a Parisian told me yesterday.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment