4 months since I've last rambled... Maybe it's because of the fact that the people around me are furiously blogging that I've started to revel in this toxicity once more. More so, it's because I've managed to unscrew my own brain over the last few months.
Ever dreamt of travelling back in time to give yourself of yesteryear some advice, like study this chapter, bet on this team, or don't buy this t-shirt... or something like that? I realised how reading your old entries can actually achieve the effect of summoning yourself of yesteryear to remind yourself of those valuable lessons now long forgotten. Three cheers for free webspace. And three more cheers for sweet revenge.
Relationships seem to be the theme. Relationships last, results don't. Being task-orientated or being people-oriented goes beyond just stamping a label on one's character. Ah our systems have served us well in getting things done, in by-hooking or by-crooking, in adopting the pia attitude. Three cheers for that too fellas.
There's gonna be a restructuring in the company soon. I hope it's for the better.
Somebody told me... two years make up just enough time for the old wine to compliment the younger wine. Yep, that's what they actually do. Mix those of a good harvest with those of a not so good one. It just doesn't make sense to me. I just don't think it's that easy mixing the vintages together. I like to see the storm.
Everybody changes but I still feel the same.
Ever dreamt of travelling back in time to give yourself of yesteryear some advice, like study this chapter, bet on this team, or don't buy this t-shirt... or something like that? I realised how reading your old entries can actually achieve the effect of summoning yourself of yesteryear to remind yourself of those valuable lessons now long forgotten. Three cheers for free webspace. And three more cheers for sweet revenge.
Relationships seem to be the theme. Relationships last, results don't. Being task-orientated or being people-oriented goes beyond just stamping a label on one's character. Ah our systems have served us well in getting things done, in by-hooking or by-crooking, in adopting the pia attitude. Three cheers for that too fellas.
There's gonna be a restructuring in the company soon. I hope it's for the better.
Somebody told me... two years make up just enough time for the old wine to compliment the younger wine. Yep, that's what they actually do. Mix those of a good harvest with those of a not so good one. It just doesn't make sense to me. I just don't think it's that easy mixing the vintages together. I like to see the storm.
Everybody changes but I still feel the same.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment