toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


No more 8 Days of Orientation, no more Peng You, no more freestyler, no more At the Beginning, no more Science Park Drive, no more 45min train rides, no more PDL on the train, no more sleeping on the train, no more 50 clumsy hands, no more senseless conversations, no more getting high on air. And such.
It's a little weird, thinking about it now. What of such occasions when bonds are forged within a stipulated deadline... How does it all add up? You meet, you norm, you get sick, you say bye, you miss, you forget, you meet again, you reminisce. Sometimes, it magical how things get going at the second forming. That's almost like the retro effect. How everything old is new again. Alright, now there're some old friends I would really like to meet...
Anyone out there has this problem? You walk into 7-Eleven/Cheers, not wanting to buy anything. You don't even know why you walked in in the first place. Then you start getting frustrated over which drink/sweet/chocolate/magazine to buy. There you have it. Convenience stores. I wonder how the demand curve looks like. I'm a sucker.
Finally, a new drink to go for. The Big M. Don't know what's got over me, been cultivating a liking for milk. And milky beverages. Yogurt drinks, milk tea, milk.
Last week's sermon's still hanging around in my head. Seizing opportunities in season and creating them when out of season. Gotta learn to apply...
"There is no growth without change; there is no change without loss; there is no loss without pain." I really like how Rick Warren summarizes it all up. Pain is not the problem, so I've realised. It's the disposal of pain, how we deal with it.
Double degree, accelerated masters, a receeding hairline. It was a good reminder, last night. My hand in yours. Snug.
Somehow I've been watching old videos like Sweet Dreams, Island in the Sun, Learn to Fly, Run etc. The songs at the turn of the millenium. Brought back a little something. Foo Fighters are gud... Haven't heard a song as intense as Best of You in awhile.
Wanted to learn Illustrator today. Couldn't really make sense of it on my own. Went in search of some books... Nothing as good as the old Photoshop book I read.
Interesting how Hands Down is simply what it seems to be. The best day someone's ever had. Honesty is always appreciated. That goes well with me. Relient K's honest, Rooney's honest, Dashboard Confessional's honest, Yellowcard's honest, Jimmy Eat World's honest. Hmm, finally a similar trait in the bands I like. It's amazing the amount of angst, explicit language, agony, sensuality, sex and violence packed into music these days, commercialized to exploit the hearts of you and me. That's bad music to me.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment