toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Drive faster boy... Drive faster boy...
Connections. Observe the way people are inter-connected. And how they come to that. Just give me a minute.
Motivate thyself! How to do that... I'm not that sure I really want what I really want anymore. There's more to it than just one goal. There should be. With that goal in check, I'm a-moving on. Life must be a circle. And I must be sliding along its side. Someone's stirring the teh with glee.
Words I've said seem to be speaking to me now. Know who you are, know what you want, and realise the distinction between the two.
Words, how wonderful you are. What of sensitivity, speaking wisely, and taming the tongue? Would that often translate into paranoia? You can never be too careful while being careful.
I've got this perception that bonds are meant to be broken. Thanks alot, chemistry. How fragile, how fickle, the ties that bind. Maybe that's why the concept of eternal relationships never really did sink in. How dumb.
Passion does not guarantee anything. It sustains you, as long as you can sustain it. That's pretty much it. So what is the miracle drug I'm looking for?
I really feel like jumping off, doing a backflip, a 720 twist followed by a double-somersault, finally crashing head first on the tarmac. It would be so easy.
It's getting harder not to diss everyone off nowadays.
Times like this put me off. You're sitting on the chair, the weather's cold, the fan's blowing at you at one speed too high, you're freezing, and you don't want to turn it down. How do you explain that?
Throwing Blackbird into the Beautiful Day outro riff. Thought that was quite brilliant.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment