toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


After a week of mambo jumbo, sweat blood and other stains, explicit ra-ra, shag faces and fierce smiles, unlimited power and hooga-hoogas, it's nice to be alive. And it's nice as well, to have met the objectives of meeting people, of knowing them, and of failing to do pretty much anything else. It's always nice to know that you and the rest have so much more in common. A good move to catapult yourself into the midst of all the animals and pirates.
Finished attending the worship leading workshop, was quite amazed by how the spiritual lessons over the five days were so coherent and consistent. Even led up to today's worship.
John Mayer was wrong, there is a thing such as a real world, and it's not what we see today. Very matrixy, very cartoon network. But for once, it was comforting to revel in the realisation of that fact. We've got a destination.
Ah gotta start looking for my camera charger, missed out on today's mission fair.
I'm comfortably numb now, I guess, towards the psycho circus that is school. New territory, not sure if I've established my beachhead already. Shouldn't be that difficult, considering that I've survived that first wave of shelling. Have to stop going covert already, time to launch an offensive head-on. But then again, the engineers will be at the back, clearing the mine fields...
Comfortably Numb, hearing that at Live 8 brought back some memories. Funny, because it shouldn't. David Gilmour makes me shiver...

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment