toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I have a tendency to turn on Winamp whenever I read something that makes me squirm and cringe. Therapeutic. Foo Fighters is permanently on the playlist now.
It's really nice, to see people excited. For anything actually. It's especially nice if people are excited for the good things. But the most important things are not things at all.
So little time, so much to do, so much to see. Counting down the days, bringing down the horse. There is no cure for laziness. Still, its symptoms can be suppressed, and that's what I'm desperately trying to do now.
Why did I get myself into this? I'm totally not in the mood now for fun and games, meeting new people, laughing at myself getting covered with mud, shouting rhymes, that sort of fun. I'm just in the shut-up-and-get-things-done mood now. A long list of tasks left undone. Maybe I'm still suffering from the after-effects of the DSTA orientation. A little left hanging, getting caught off. You know those times when you don't feel well but just don't know what you're suffering from? Yah I feel lousy but I don't know why. Same feeling.
I think the key to growth learning to discern the things that matter, essentially the things that last, from the things that don't.
Just finished the boards for this Sunday's mission fair. Can't help thinking about the documentary. But...
I'm now a firm believer in the "what I can't see can't kill me" approach to life and it's bitches. Drink up.
Can't help it, started off this week thinking it'll be a bad week. Hope Jeremy's theory holds true. That things will turn out for the better.
Ok enough of the grungy sounds... Nothing like Damien Rice at this time of the night. To take me from moody to miserable. Yay.
Hey to people feeling lonely now, cheer up. I think there's a huge possibility that at every moment, there's at least one chap thinking of you. And that ain't that bad.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment