toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Watched Rock Star: INXS, not bad, interesting how the contestants are such good industry-standard frontmen/women. Well, it's made for TV afterall. "This is really hard, because we're gonna choose one of them." Rock stars are dumb.
Had my first haircut in like 4 months. Shouldn't have done it. "Consequences - Face it."
Somebody told me, "at least go for their birthdays." How?
Are things that last the important ones? Yes I think so. Are things that don't last the unimportant ones? I'm not soo sure about that. I don't think so, at least.
Must get down to get my journal today. Gotta start somewhere.
This cannot be! My wisdom tooth is aching! No!!!
Most of the times, the key to getting out of those shitty situations start from yourself. Be selfish, throw everything aside and see things from within.
Does God use your bad experiences to accomplish a greater good? Definitely, tested and proven. But I didn't need those bad experiences to do all this stuff. People just like to drift along those sharp curves. Why can't we just travel straight down that highway?
Damn, I'm starting to try to impose my impression of God and stuff on others. But how do you not do that when you're talking to someone who don't know God? There's a difference between giving advice and stating your POV. Like how financial advisors insist that their plan is the one way to financial freedom and eternal life. "It's an invaluable service."
It's nice to see people in your dreams, those that you haven't met for years. Ever wondered what you do to others in their dreams everynight? Now that's travelling through hyper-space.
I'm gonna be judged so badly, I won't even be able to straighten my fingers. Not that I can do that anyway.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment