toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Coldplay is trying too hard I think.
3 months is enough time to validate 4 years. For some.
The whole thing about howstuffworks is just making me confused. We are the stuff of life, ain't it?
I think I'm acting on a bigger level, exactly like how I would usually act on a smaller one. It's like taking forever to choose the right scalpel without actually making the cut. Just can't cut it...
Was talking to my mentor today, and was actually quite surprised at his impression of undergraduate studies. Kind of like it's all the same, it's all just fundamentals, get a life, enjoy, don't care too much. Well, he's got a PhD afterall. Pretty much like how I would talk down to a secondary school student struggling with his choice of a JC/poly. That's easliy human beings process woes into fleeting memories. Smells like human spirit.
This DJ on 987 is definitely trying too hard. He's had one chance too many.
Fountains of Wayne, SR71, All-American Rejects... There should be a most improved band award. Somewhere.
Gotta catch a movie, this weekend maybe, before school starts. The cure for monday blues? A 10-12 day.
Oh, and I'm a terrible person. I never tought I'd enjoy gossiping so much. Such a terrible person.
I'm learning a thing or two everyday. Memory overload...

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment