You know those times when all you want to do is to sleep and never want to worry about what goes on in the waking world? Yes, one of those times... Gotta go read those Sandman volumes.
There are a few things I'd really want to do now. And I know not what.
I was just thinking... about the significance of goods and products and all, and how they give meaning to culture and the way we see things. And it led me to think that perhaps God created fruits for the main point of illustrating the idea of bearing fruit and all. And maybe the entire family structure was formed to relate to spiritual relationships. How convenient is that, dawg?
There's a thin line between reminescing and looking back. No turning back, no turning back.
To all those people flying away for a long time, enjoy your life. And as it goes in one of the songs by my favourite teeny-bopper bands (read: boyb***s), never forget where you're coming from.
The roads less travelled. Take those. We'll all be happier trodding down the yellow brick road.
There are a few things I'd really want to do now. And I know not what.
I was just thinking... about the significance of goods and products and all, and how they give meaning to culture and the way we see things. And it led me to think that perhaps God created fruits for the main point of illustrating the idea of bearing fruit and all. And maybe the entire family structure was formed to relate to spiritual relationships. How convenient is that, dawg?
There's a thin line between reminescing and looking back. No turning back, no turning back.
To all those people flying away for a long time, enjoy your life. And as it goes in one of the songs by my favourite teeny-bopper bands (read: boyb***s), never forget where you're coming from.
The roads less travelled. Take those. We'll all be happier trodding down the yellow brick road.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment