toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Whew. What a torrent. I was touched.
A little intellectual stimulation a day is fine... too much makes you bonkers. Cosmological constants, dark matter, wormholes, too much science for an ordinary Thursday.
It was a good Thursday, nonetheless. It's gonna be a lonely four years, I feel. Friends are always around, yet you always seem to be going through it all alone. Anyone else feels that way? It doesn't help that I have to pretend to know people's names when I see them. Gonna have to put a stop to that. Ask me if I remember your name, the next time you see me.
Wanted to keep rolling down the street, but it doesn't seem to get cranking. Serious problems. Thank God for my genius friends.
Things are slowly creeping back in, things of the past, things of the seasonal kind.
I have a treasure trove of 80greenberries. Come rip them off the vines. Sorry to those white-faced pirates.
It's the season, August it is. Ghastly sensations, loss and taxes, tears and joy. Death and decay can't stop us now.
My eyes are failing me. It's been a long day. When it shouldn't have been. Sometimes, inactivity reaps productivity.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment