When you try your best but you don't succeed, when you get what you want but not what you need, when you feel so tired but you can't sleep.Stuck in reverse.
Ah. A beautiful song, thanks for reminding me. It's been awhile, me stuck in reverse. Could it be worse? I'm not that sure. Let's go home.
One thing I've realised, I've never really moved on. Still stuck in my inertial frame all these months. Was it about the struggles we share with our desires? Or maybe it was a desperate attempt to retrieve all the time lost.
No one ever said it would be so hard. I'm going back to the start. Very Coldplay of me today.
It was nice to wake up to One Tree Hill and to catch the season finale of The O.C. again. All these things I shouldn't have done.
So what's done is done. Feel terrible, truly terrible. My virgin experience had to be this bad. Dang.
My guitar lies bleeding in my arms. It hurts.
Ah. A beautiful song, thanks for reminding me. It's been awhile, me stuck in reverse. Could it be worse? I'm not that sure. Let's go home.
One thing I've realised, I've never really moved on. Still stuck in my inertial frame all these months. Was it about the struggles we share with our desires? Or maybe it was a desperate attempt to retrieve all the time lost.
No one ever said it would be so hard. I'm going back to the start. Very Coldplay of me today.
It was nice to wake up to One Tree Hill and to catch the season finale of The O.C. again. All these things I shouldn't have done.
So what's done is done. Feel terrible, truly terrible. My virgin experience had to be this bad. Dang.
My guitar lies bleeding in my arms. It hurts.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment